lundi 1 janvier 2007

Week # 1

I could not wait and decided to go and shot some pictures right away. The weather was miserable, we had frezing rain this morning, followed by rain and now it's changing to snow.

As you can see, lighting wasn't cooperative and I didn't bring my tripod. This is the best I could get. It's a close-up picture of some pine needles with water dropplets on them.

Anyway, I'm reserving the right to post more than one picture per week. Tomorrow I'll be driving to Montréal and they are forecasting sunshine. I will probably have some better opportunities.

10 commentaires:

Elaine a dit…

Lovely, even in the bad lighting.

puzzled p a dit…

Oooh, beautiful! I'm adding your PAW to my link list and am really looking forward to seeing more. I love the colors and clarity of this!

J a dit…

Did you change your mind about BW and sepia?? Either way, this is a GREAT freehand shot! I look forward to your nature montages!

davidsmeaton a dit…

WOW ... that's cool ... really really nice shot mate.

it's a shame you don't have time for a photo a day ... but with this first shot, i plan on coming back and visiting your site regularly. i'm keen to see what you come up with next.

good luck for the challenge.

cheers

david
super-dave.com

Bobbie a dit…

This has such a lovely peaceful feel to it, I like the sepia tones you've used. A beautiful photo.

admin a dit…

The softening effect works so well here - superb image Alain!

Laurie L. Black a dit…

I love this one...great textures and composition. I can smell nature. :)

Unknown a dit…

I wish I could make such pictures without tripod. I love the composition here.

Unknown a dit…

Lovely results!

Jeni Yantis a dit…

Beautiful work!! Excellent!!

Find