dimanche 21 janvier 2007

Week # 4



As I mentionned last week, we had some very cold weather here. It was not the best to go out and shot for that Wildlife Challenge... :)

But at least I found some great places like this one where all the trees were covered with frost.

For the next two week I might not be able to post and upload some picture because I will be away for a course in British-Colombia, but even if they are late I will shot and post the weekly pic when I get back. I even took a full week off, on top of the course to go around and take many pictures.

And.., the weather will surely be better than here.. :)

10 commentaires:

Obsidian a dit…

Visually stunning, Alain - and it looks extremely cold, too! And to think I complained shooting in +2C this week :-)

Elaine a dit…

Beautiful. I had the same problem for the wildlife challenge.

Karen a dit…

Fantastic! I've never seen trees covered with frost like that.

Unknown a dit…

Looks like fairytell. I bet it's freezing cold there. Have a nice trip and enjoy better weather.

Jen P. a dit…

This is stunning! A winter wonderland indeed. I know this may sound a bit odd, but it has quite a warm and inviting feeling to it despite all of the lovely snow. I'm sure the sepia toning has something to do with that as well as the wonderful light you captured. Beautiful, calming and peaceful.

Chad Oneil Myers a dit…

That's very awesome!

Kelly Steele a dit…

I'm digging these shots! Keep them coming. :)

Jeff a dit…

Excellent juxtaposition of the white and dark trees. Makes for an interesting image. Good work.

kaye a dit…

This looks completely unreal... something from a fairy tale! Stunning! :)

Unknown a dit…

I love the contrast. It looks like an oil painting. I really like this one.

Find