jeudi 1 février 2007

Week # 5

I finally got a chance to upload my picture for week # 5.

This was taken last sunday in Stanley Park in Vancouver, BC. We got here last saturday and the weather has been beautifull since then, except for some morning fog.

Right now, I'm in Comox on the Island and we will be heading for Victoria later today.

Sunday, we will be flying back to Montréal and I will be going to Québec City as I have a meeting there next week, I should be able to find some time to post next week's pic when I'm there.

PS Pic for week # 4 will be back on line next week.

6 commentaires:

Kelly Steele a dit…

Love the feel of this shot.

Unknown a dit…

I like the colors. The birds are to blurry for me though. The reflected light on the water is cool.

Germaine a dit…

Beautiful, moody shot.

Obsidian a dit…

Superb - very atmospheric

Terra Photography a dit…

This photo has a very tranquil/peaceful mood. Good capture.

bvlindalou a dit…

I like the soft effect...and the color is great also the color on the border

Find