jeudi 15 février 2007

Week # 7

And to bring me back up-to-date, here's my week # 7.

This was taken in Comox, on Vancouver Island. This felt good to go back to Comox, I use to live there in the 90's. Great little town.

10 commentaires:

Germaine a dit…

Very beautiful capture of the mist.

puzzled p a dit…

I really like the stillness of this, shown by the reflections in the water. The dreamy focus you added or had here adds a lot. Looks like a beautiful place.

Elaine a dit…

I love this--the color and the mist.

Unknown a dit…

Your sepia pictures are full of magic. Especially this one with mist above the boats. Great atmosphere.

Terra Photography a dit…

This shot is simply beautiful. I like the dreamy feel of the mist and sepia tone.

bvlindalou a dit…

this one just blows me away.....It is so beautiful....

Unknown a dit…

This one is stunning! I love the ripple in the water. very moody.

Jen P. a dit…

Wow, stunning! The light in this just blows me away.

Jeff a dit…

What can I say, but "ditto". Good use of subtle light. Well done.

Jeni Yantis a dit…

Amazing!! Beautiful shot!!

Find